Would you like to attend this course ?
ONLINE advanced applications of flow cytometry
Interactive meetings in small groups (around 10 participants) with theoretical parts followed by practical exercises and analyses of patient files. Topics: compensation and setting pitfalls, multicolor panel, standarization, harmonization, cell cycle, apoptosis, analysis of rare cell populations (including CAR-T cells).
click for course details
Duration : 6 sessions of 1.5 hours
Language : English
Target Audience : Doctoral students, post-docs, researchers.
Prerequisites : Studies in biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, immunology, medicine or related disciplines.
Courses objectives :
1. Compensation and setting pitfalls.
2. Standardization, QC, harmonization.
3. Multicolor staining.
4. Analysis of rare events, including CAR-T cells.
5. Apoptosis and cell viability.
6. Cytokine production and cell cycle analysis.
The participants will learn:
• to design multicolor panel.
• to standardize and harmonize flow cytometers.
• to study cell cycle and apoptosis.
• how to avoid compensation and setting pitfalls.
• how to analyze rare cell populations, including CAR-T cells.
Costs : Developing Countries: 300 CHF
Students (MD, PhD): 300 CHF
Physicians, Researchers: 400 CHF
Industry, Pharma: 500 CHF
26th January – 12th February 2021, Tuesdays and Fridays.
Exact dates of each session: 26.01, 29.01, 02.02, 05.02, 09.02, 12.02.
Time: 1PM-2.30PM (CET)
12th – 22nd April 2021, Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Exact dates of each session: 12.04, 13.04, 15.04, 19.04, 20.04, 22.04
Time: 2.30-4.00PM (CET)
Registration deadline: March 31st, 2021