Would you like to attend this course ?
Advanced applications of flow cytometry
Joint Workshop of Swiss Flow Cytometry School & Beckman Coulter. Instrument-compatible fluorochromes, compensation and setting pitfalls, multicolor panel design, T cell activation and cytokine secretion, surface and intracellular staining, data analyses with a conventional software, multi-dimensional and unsupervised analyses with Cytobank.
click for course details
Duration : 18 hours over 3 days (9h lectures, 9h practicals).
Language : English
Target Audience : Doctoral students, post-docs, researchers, medical technologists, physicians.
Prerequisites : Studies in biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, immunology, medicine or related disciplines.
Courses objectives : The participants will learn to:
• identify instrument-compatible fluorochromes,
• avoid compensation and setting pitfalls,
• design and perform multicolor staining experiments,
• study T cell activation and cytokine secretion,
• perform surface and intracellular staining,
• analyse data with conventional software,
• perform basic multi-dimensional and unsupervised analyses with Cytobank.
Registration deadline: June 1st or when the place limit is reached.
Costs : Public Sector: 1200 CHF
Industry, Pharma: 1500 CHF
Developing Countries: 800 CHF