Would you like to attend this course ?
Flow cytometry for hematologists and immunologists
Multicolor panel design, compensation and setting pitfalls, harmonization and standardization of flow cytometers, study of cell apoptosis, cell sorting, hematopoiesis and analysis of stem cells, immature and mature cell populations, specific applications in hemato-oncology (basic case studies).
click for course details
Duration : 22 hours over 3 1/2 days (10h lectures, 12h practical).
Language : English
Target Audience : Hematologists, immunologists, laboratory heads, researchers, advanced biomedical and laboratory technicians, post-docs.
Prerequisites : Knowledge of the basic principles of flow cytometry, strong background in hematology and/or cell biology.
Courses objectives : The participants will learn to:
• design and perform multicolor staining experiments,
• analyse in depthspecific cell populations like stem cells, precursor cells, CAR-T cells,
• perform standardized set-ups with different cytometers,
• study cell apoptosis,
• avoid compensation and setting pitfalls,
• prepare cell sorting experiment.
Costs : Public Sector: 1500 CHF
Industry, Pharma: 1800 CHF
Developing Countries: 900 CHF
Registration deadline: November 1st or when the place limit is reached.
This course corresponds to module 2 of CAS program.