Would you like to attend this course ?
Advanced applications of flow cytometry
Multicolor panel design, compensation and setting pitfalls, standardization and harmonization, functional tests (cell cycle and cell proliferation analysis, study of apoptosis), cell sorting.
click for course details
Duration : 18 hours over 3 days (9h lectures, 9h practicals).
Language : English
Target Audience : Doctoral students, post-docs, researchers.
Prerequisites : Studies in biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, immunology, medicine or related disciplines.
Courses objectives : The participants will learn :
• to design and perform multicolor staining experiments.
• to standardize and harmonize flow cytometers.
• to study cell cycle and apoptosis.
• how to avoid compensation and setting pitfalls.
• how to prepare cell sorting experiment.
Costs : Public sector: 800 CHF (up to 2 weeks prior to course start; afterwards 1000 CHF).
Private sector: the fee for applicants is available upon request.