Would you like to attend this course ?
ONLINE advanced applications of flow cytometry
Interactive meetings in small groups (around 10 participants) with theoretical parts followed by practical exercises and analyses of patient files. Topics: compensation and setting pitfalls, multicolor panel, standarization, harmonization, cell cycle, apoptosis, analysis of rare cell populations (including CAR-T cells).
click for course details
Duration : 6 sessions of 1.5 h over 2 weeks, 1PM-2.30PM (CET)
Language : English
Target Audience : Doctoral students, post-docs, researchers.
Prerequisites : Studies in biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, immunology, medicine or related disciplines.
Courses objectives : Sessions:
1. Compensation and setting pitfalls.
2. Multicolor staining.
3. Standardization, QC, harmonization.
4. Cell cycle analysis.
5. Apoptosis, cell proliferation.
6. Analysis of rare events, including CAR-T cells.
The participants will learn:
• to design multicolor panel.
• to standardize and harmonize flow cytometers.
• to study cell cycle and apoptosis.
• how to avoid compensation and setting pitfalls.
• how to analyze rare cell populations, including CAR-T cells.
Costs : Public Sector: 600 CHF
Industry, Pharma: 800 CHF
Developing Countries: 300 CHF
7th - 17th March 2022; Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Exact dates of each session: 7.03, 8.03, 10.03, 14.03, 15.03, 17.03.
Time: 1PM-2.30PM (CET)