Would you like to attend this course ?
ONLINE Lymphoma and MRD course
Interactive meetings in small groups (around 10 participants) with theoretical parts followed by practical exercises and analyses of patient files. Topics: normal differentiation of B and T lymphocytes, pathophysiology of lymphomas, differential diagnosis of B and T cell lymphomas (WHO 2016 classification), principles, statistics and practical applications of MRD detection, analysis of MRD in CLL and multiple myeloma, detailed case studies.
click for course details
Duration : 6 sessions of 1.5 hours, twice a week, 1PM-2.30PM (CET)
Language : English
Target Audience : Researchers with an interest in lymphomas, hematologists, immunologists.
Prerequisites : Knowledge of basic principles of flow cytometry, background in hematology and/or cell biology.
Courses objectives : Sessions – the application of the flow cytometry to study:
1. Normal B cell maturation and B cell populations.
2. B cell lymphomas.
3. Normal T cell maturation and T cell populations.
4. T and NK cell lymphomas.
5. Plasma cells – normal and malignant.
6. MRD detection in lymphomas.
The participants will learn the basics of following topics:
• how to elaborate and apply gating strategies for lymphocyte analysis.
• how to use cytometry for the detection of normal B and T cells in lymphoid organs, peripheral blood and bone marrow.
• how to diagnose B and T cell lymphomas using cytometry.
• how to perform MRD detection for lymphomas.
Costs : Public Sector: 600 CHF
Industry, Pharma: 800 CHF
Developing Countries: 300 CHF
8th February – 4th March 2021, Mondays and Thursdays.
Exact dates of each session: 8.02, 11.02, 15.02, 18.02, 01.03, 04.03.
Time: 1PM-2.30PM (CET)